jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Tarea de Ingles

PRESENT SIMPLE:

1.-I walk in the park
° I don't walk in the park
° Do I walk in the park?

2.-He plays soccer in the school
° He doesn't play soccer in the school
° Does he play soccer in the park?

3.-They eat tacos Valente outside
° They don't eat tacos Valente outside
° Do they eat tacos Valente outside?

PRESENT CONTINUOUS:

1.-I'm dancing in the disco
° I'm not dancing in the disco
° Am I dancing in the disco?

2.-He is playing the guitar
° He is not playing the guitar
°Is he playing the guitar?

3.-She is going to the center
° She is not going to the center
° Is she going to the center?


Juan Carlos Gutierréz Jimenéz
2° J T/M
CBTis 226

1 comentario:

  1. Hola, Juan Carlos:

    Tu tarea en un blog prestado está muy bien mas no estoy seguro que tu la hayas realizado, dado que no corresponde con tu examen. Saludos y a ponerle ganas.

    ResponderEliminar